Wednesday 26 January 2011

ume no houmongi


houmongi
Originally uploaded by ume bloom
Yaaaaaay! I finally got to wear the houmngi I bought last summer!

paired with my golden karabana fukuro obi, red& blue shibori obiage, asanoha date-eri and navy obijime. The outfit *screamed* for some salmon pink accesory, but alas, I have none so far... so I went ahead and worked with what's in my tansu so far. More pics on my flickr account!

I did feel good wearing this outfit though... Maybe because it's been sitting in my tansu for over 6 months now and every time I saw it I'd say "anytime now - just wait for a bit of real snow outside".. Or even because I haven't really worn kitsuke in a while and it just felt right doing it...

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete